German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, my name's Danny. I live in Costa Mesa but ended up with a stray German Shepherd mix from East L.A. To summarize the story, my brother sent me multiple texts about a stray dog he'd offered food to, during his one week stay at an uncle's place. She was in need of a home (my brother lives with my 2 other brothers and my mother where they don't allow large dogs), but I didn't feel as if I could offer that due to being a full time worker, and a full time student with no time and so I replied no. But she'd come back to visit him everyday, and he insisted to me daily, until maybe on the 4th day, he said a neighbor threatened to call the pound. It was 10 in the morning and I worked at noon in Huntington Beach. I've always loved animals, but I was never much of a German Shepherd person, but felt like I had to save this dog's life for some reason, so I drove to East L.A. where I met up with her. And that was the end of that. Lol. So I've had her for 11 months now. I named her Nellie. She's between 2 and 3 years old. And she's either mixed with Husky or with Ballin'. Or both.

With my cat Melo.

Puck was her best friend, but his mom moved to the bay area.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!

Thank you for saving her she's stunning!!! She looks like she has husky in her.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome Danny and Nellie, thanks for giving her a forever and loving home. It looks like the two of you have lots of fun together and she is a very pretty girl. :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nellie sure is a pretty girl.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome! I love the picture of her and the cat. Thanks for saving a life, she is a very pretty girl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts