German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello we live in WA around seattle and i was wondering if anyone else did or if anyone knows of any cool places to take shilo where there are other friendly dogs?

Thank you :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well, if you lived in Phoenix, Elvis and I would meet up with you. We have been socializing Elvis tremendously with different situations and people but have found it difficult to find nice pups/dogs to play with.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if you lived in Phoenix, Elvis and I would meet up with you. We have been socializing Elvis tremendously with different situations and people but have found it difficult to find nice pups/dogs to play with.

Good luck!!
haha thanks :) shilo meets up with her boy friend every thursday and just loves that! i was thinking it would be cool to have more close friends

·
Registered
567 Posts
I see you live in Lynnwood. Do you like off leash parks? Edmonds off-leash beach is nearby for you. I don't live real close to Edmonds, but on minus tide days when there's lots of beach, I'll sometimes make the drive & take Dakota there.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see you live in Lynnwood. Do you like off leash parks? Edmonds off-leash beach is nearby for you. I don't live real close to Edmonds, but on minus tide days when there's lots of beach, I'll sometimes make the drive & take Dakota there.
we go there every thursday at about three :) maybe we will see you sometime! :D have you every gone to marry more? thats an amazing park! its huge!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
We go to Marymoor more frequently than Edmonds since it's about 10 minutes away for us.

Here's a pic of Dakota from our last trip to Edmonds 6/13/10. It was a -2 ft tide day.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We go to Marymoor more frequently than Edmonds since it's about 10 minutes away for us.

Here's a pic of Dakota from our last trip to Edmonds 6/13/10. It was a -2 ft tide day.

aww! just last thursday the tide was out sooo far! we go to marry more every sunday aroud twoish :) we love seeing all the shepherds haha

·
Registered
567 Posts
aww! just last thursday the tide was out sooo far! we go to marry more every sunday aroud twoish :) we love seeing all the shepherds haha
I'll be on the lookout for you the next time I'm @ Marymoor on a Sunday.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be on the lookout for you the next time I'm @ Marymoor on a Sunday.
Ok :D shell be the dog runnung from dog to dog and drinking water lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts