German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

·
Registered
860 Posts
What in the world is wrong with our society??? To bad "human" breeding can't be as "calculated" and "researched" as PB dog breeding. Then maybe we would have less sicko's in this world!!! Breed out the bad so to speak..

I hope those 2 are found and punished, though animal violence is not punished NEARLY severely enough....

·
Banned
31,833 Posts
Oh if I were independently wealthy, filthy rich. I could be some sort of animal avenger -- kind of like a mix between the Scarlet Pimpernel and The Count of Monte Cristo. Hunt up turkeys like these, and that girl that threw the puppies in the river laughing, and visit them, and cut their hands off. They would have a lot harder time doing crap like this with no hands. And every day for the rest of their lives they would have to depend on people for every basic need. Only so much can be managed with prosthetics. Laws are not tough enough for people like these, and yes, they probably will move on to bigger game. It takes a really strong, brave individual to kill a puppy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
They should do a face match scan using facebook. And also, pictures can be traced to computers and such with IP addresses .. To bad the "justice system" doesn't have time to be bothered about puppies or to give sentences that these folks deserve.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Could be from another country as well. Is there a report/abuse link on the picture so FB can investigate?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree selzer, if I ever win the lottery, I am going to become an animal vigilante. I read one post on a link where someone said the might be in Brazil. But who knows. It would be nice if it would go viral like the video of the girl who through the puppies in the river did so they can be found.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone just posted on the German Shepherd page on FB that it is indeed old and they posted a link to a FB site that investigates hoaxes. Someone had posted about it there as well. Apparently these guys have already been caught and punished for hanging the pup. It didn't say what the punishment was but I am sure it wasn't nearly what they actually deserved.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I'm sure the two degenerates can be found in the Judicial Prison system.....I highly doubt they haven't committed some other heinous crime by now, most sociopaths do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts