German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...because it seems that if it werent for bad luck i wouldnt have any. it about 2 hours im takeing tyson in for x-rays and im scared sh*tless to find out what might be causeing his limp. i think pano is ruled out, from what i have read and been told it shouldnt go on any longer than 5 weeks in one limb, unless there is other info stateing different. im REALLY REALLY hopeing its not OCD. that would just suck and other than that i cant really think of anything else it may be unless its just a serious injury that had taken place the day i noticed the limping.

on the flip side u may be able to "break" the leg of a dog but u cant break his spirit. tyson seems like this limping is no big deal because it sure hasn't stopped him from being the joyfull big guy he is

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
good luck
hopefully its just a sprain

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Let's just hope for nothing but a sprain!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Here's some more hope that its just a sprain.... your in our thoughts and prayers.... keep us updated.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Good thoughts going your way! Hopefully it is nothing serious!!!

Just wondering...was a Lyme disease test done?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright i just got back from the vet and x-rays showed some great news!! no OCD, lyme disease, pano, nothing!! its a muscle/tendon pull. o and to add to that while we were there the vet found ear mites to add to that...

i cant explain how happy i am to know that my boy is gonna be ok other than a muscle/tendon prob and ear mites..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts