German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,001 Posts
Treats and toys are what I pick up at booths. I rarely enter raffles because it's like buying a lottery ticket. Seems like throwing money away to me. If I can get a product and pay a buck or two more and help the rescue, I would rather do that.

I see dog washes around here as fundraisers but the cost is usually rather high and I'm pretty anal about my pups grooming so I regretfully don't go to those.

I would, however, probably enter a raffle for training classes or something unique like that. Or maybe a free groom from a reputable grooming place.

Maybe a few interesting dog books (not breed info books or training books, but more things along the line of "The dogs who found me" - Amazon.com: The Dogs Who Found Me: What I've Learned from Pets Who Were Left Behind (9781592287499): Ken Foster: Books: Reviews, Prices & more

Rescue related but just an interesting read for anyone whether they have a particular breed, or no dog at all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.