German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used this forum for a long time, this is the first time I have felt a need to post. We have a 5 year old female. 99.8% of the time she is awesome however after our last move about a year ago she has become sporadically aggressive towards our 13 year old Boxer and has been whining and nipping unprovoked.....

We are worried that she may accidently hurt on of our two legged children and are in desperate need of some advice.

Thanks,
Robby

·
Registered
217 Posts
I will be watching this with interest! I had the same thing happen with my 2 male shelties, my 9 year old intact male, has attacked my 14 year old neutered male 2 times now, both times was when I was getting ready to leave. Like your dogs 99% of the time they are fine together, and they never fought before this. The 9 year old will also sometimes start whining and "flea bite" at the older males back. So now if I cant watch them I crate the 9 year old.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome Robby, have you taken her to your vet? She could be whining and nipping because she's in pain. Has she nipped the children, or just the other dog?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts