German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If everyone could please go vote for our picture on FB for Best Bully Sticks, I would appreciate it!!! The picture is Riley and Kailey. Big black dog cuddling with my daughter Kailey, who is sucking her thumb. Voting ends April 26!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/BestBully?v=app_448952861833126&rest=1

the following is the picture I submitted so you can find it. Please like our pic!!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
What an adorable picture. You know I am facebook challenged my little friend. I will, however, have my family members vote.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jan!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Currently have 5 votes. The highest vote tally as it stands now is 23. Help me out here!!! Don't let the pug win!!! I'm going against a pug and a BUNCH of bully breeds with kids. vote for us!!!!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
If I were on FB I would vote for you, I'll ask my daughter to do it, her name is Kaelie :D
BTW, I just love the picture!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I were on FB I would vote for you, I'll ask my daughter to do it, her name is Kaelie :D
BTW, I just love the picture!

Thank you!!! Any vote counts! I'm just trying to win it! Much appreciated it! I don't usually participate in things like this but figured it would be cool.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I "think" I voted ... went from 7 to 9 votes when I was there??? I agreed they could access my FB page to verify I am who I say I am ... I refused to let them have access to my FRIEND'S LIST (which I guard with my life) and I didn't accept them putting a message on my FB page that I voted for Riley.

Sure hope my vote was added.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hope so too but I understand why you blocked some things. I think as long as you vote it counts. Thanks for the vote!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Voted!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shameless bump!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just barely holding at 2nd place. Please vote. Help us get first and surpass it!!! Would really like to win this one!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can also vote once every 24 hours!!!! please vote for us!!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
please go vote!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank you!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you!!!!

Remember you can vote once every 24 hours! Voting ends April 26th!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts