German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2 yr old Shepherd we bought here in Germany her papers are all in German and i Have no clue what they mean. Can anyone help me please?
Her registered name is Tschini Vom Natoplatz
her father was Ustinov Vom Romerland and her mother is Balie Vom Natoplatz any information is much appreciated thank you

·
Premium Member
11,265 Posts
looks like a kennel who had a female family for several generations and bred out to males with good show records....

Lee

·
Registered
99 Posts
Your dog has a very impressive German conformation show lines pedigree. Her sire is a VA3, which means he was 3rd best adult working class male at the Sieger Show that year.

Extend the pedigree to 7 generations & you will see it's full of famous German show dogs names.
7 generation long pedigree for Tschini Vom Natoplatz

Natoplatz is a German show line that's been around for awhile & yes its correct that their pedigrees reflect that they're a breeder who take their bitches to top studs, generation after generation. Breeding bitches to top quality studs, keeping the best bitches from that breeding, and in turn taking them to top studs is a formula often used for developing a line of bitches that will be strong producers of quality offspring and uniform litters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts