German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to travel to Utica, NY to handle some stuff and trying to get GOOD recommendations on someone to watch Jinx for a few hours while we take care of business. I can leave her in the hotel room but our first day we will be in the car over 15 hours then have an appointment right away and she is going to go stir crazy from the car so thought someone to watch her would be best. Also any recommendations on places we can take her to let her run off some energy? Really nice dog park to run off leash or anyplace she can hike off leash and especially places she can go to swim. I'm fine if its a place that charges I just need some stuff to wear her energy out while we are there and I'd like somewhere that can spend a few hours with her so I'm not stressing about her alone in the room while I'm handling business. She's good in hotels and she's fine home alone but throwing her somewhere new then takin off and leavin her alone just seems mean to me if I can help it at all plus definitely need to drain the energy somehow. Thanks in advance!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
30,372 Posts
Send a PM to GSDElsa and Alexis (not sure of her name on here). They are in the Albany and syracuse area so might know someone in between them with their SchH connections.

And it's rare for you to be allowed to leave a dog unattended in a hotel.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I don't know who Alexa is (at least I don't think I do lol). Most of the hotels I've been in have allowed them to be left for a bit if they are crated and I leave my number in case there is any issue (barking etc...) I have had to leave past dogs for a few hours for a court hearing out of town. I've never left Jinx in a hotel alone minus like 5 minutes to run to my car for something.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts