German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have a Dyson vacuum cleaner which I use daily!!! Love it. My hubby jokes that Otto has a high ball drive and I have a high vacuum drive! I'm looking for a hand held vacuum for my couches. One that will clean of spots of drool and drink spots. I have micro suede couches. I want it to also vacuum up hair and ect.... Any recommendations??

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I have a Dyson and just use the animal attachment. Do you have that?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope I heard about the attachment. Does it help clean the spots off?? I was hoping to find a seprate unit that cleans. The Dyson I have now already has attachments that currently use on the couch. My problem is the drool stains.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I do not think any vacuum will clean the drool. Can you use spot cleaner on that fabric?

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
I've shampoo'd my microsuede couch and it cleans up pretty well...in fact that is on my "to-do" list! I have a bissell pro-heat cleaner with upholstery attachment.
Though my couch is light cream and shows everything! I wish I'd gone with leather!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I've shampoo'd my microsuede couch and it cleans up pretty well...in fact that is on my "to-do" list! I have a bissell pro-heat cleaner with upholstery attachment.
Though my couch is light cream and shows everything! I wish I'd gone with leather!!
Mine are light tan too. They show every thing.... Jeezzz but I guess I will grab some more spot cleaner then. I was just looking for a lazier way to clean that scrubbing.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
I use a product called OUT that you can find in the pet section of walmart..It works great for getting up ANY type of stains..you don't need to scrub much either..:)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought a small bistell. It's called littlegreen pro heat. I'm going to experiment with it. Cost me $100.00.... I'm excited about my new little gadget.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
eww let us know it works:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts