German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
Diane had the same ideas that I did...it's hard when you don't know people well yet.

I was just thinking of you guys yesterday - hope things are going at least a bit better than they were right after she got diagnosed.

· Registered
484 Posts
Glad to hear things are heading in the right direction!! I'm sure that it will be an ongoing process, but it sounds like things are getting a bit better. If you want to try a box of some sort, I have seen one made for an older dog who couldn't "hold it" during they day anymore. It was probably a 4' x 4' plywood box, about 6" high, with a lip around it (it looked alot like a whelping box, actually), and they filled it with wood shavings, and made a big pen in their basement with some sort of dogproof floor. Shya would probably make a bit of a mess with the shavings, but if it was somewhere that was easily cleaned up and she didn't actually eat it, that might not be a huge problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.