German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This sweetie (listed as a chow mix) should have been euth'd 7/30, and the AC gals have kept her alive this long...but with the class, she will most likely go down tomorrow...they have held her WAY too long for this shelter...

I have emailed to see why she was an owner surrender (note only 3 days for the euth date)....the AC website is down, will post the AC info shortly.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
What a face. She looks so sad and as if she is literally pleading for her life. What incredibly expressive eyes.

Is there any way TriCounty can take her too?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This gal was featured on a local news channel last night (unfortunatley, not a very popular channel...)

http://news14.com/Default.aspx?ArID=597999

Lisa just said from AC that it was an owner surrender for lack of space (and she gave a nasty face with that), and then that supposedly the dog was "dog aggressive"...now, they haven't seen that issue at the shelter.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
shes pb with her ears back, poor thing is scared to death!!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Year
2008 Tag#
5006 Type
DOG Sex
MALE
Breed CHOW X Color TAN/BLACK
Cage # M3 Age 3yrs Release Date 07/30/2008
OTHERS Admitted Date 07/28/2008
Area Pickup:
MCABEE LN, BESSEMER CITY
Remarks:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SORRY...THIS IS A MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot edit my first post anymore...

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
it says 3 years old

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
OK I can pay for boarding for this one too!! If a rescue or someone can commit

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Originally Posted By: skyizzyOK I can pay for boarding for this one too!! If a rescue or someone can commit
Originally Posted By: MaineLadyPS. If someone can pull this longcat girl, I'll pay the $85 for her vet work. Wish I could take her but I'm overflowing.

So there are now TWO donation offers for this longcoat.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lisa is going now to see what she can do to give us more time...she is wonderful to work with, gotta love her. Told her since the dog was mislabeled as a chow, wasn't that enough to give me more time?

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Thanks Sue!!

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Note: Please - Please PM each other about Donations. I know you guys are offering, but this still needs to be done with PM's or Emails.

Wisc.Tiger - Admin
Val

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Guys I need HELP-I'm at work and I have until 10 my time to call Lori back to tell her what to do with the seniors...please see Follow up thread!!! PLEASE help.....

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
sorry folks please don't send money to Tri County rescue yet- please!!! see my post under the senior male in the follow up section. I'm calling tri co now

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
wrong thread

·
Registered
148 Posts
Here's a bump for this sad looking male.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have offers to pull and get to the vet today for boarding if a rescue will commit. ALGC will also help with boarding costs with their grant money.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts