German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,175 Posts
Mine are on the nice list, usually. I took my guys to the butcher to pick up my order. They probably wonder why I don't bring them in with me. They have no idea that they are not allowed. But when I come back out with a big bag of yummy meat I wonder if they think I am a great hunter! So these are my Christmas pictures. I don't have silly gear for my dogs to wear, although I think seeing other people's dogs dressed for photos is fun. At least I had red scarves for them to wear.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts

Clipke:
My suspicion is that mom thinks he could qualify for the "Naughty List". My read on his expression is that he is saying: "Mom, I didn't do it. I've been a good boy!"

PS: Boy do I have a naughty list for my puppy, Cassie. I thought about posting it, but never got around to it. I'm sure Santa thinks I should declare a "Naughty List" for myself. Cassie is taking it easy on me, because it's more fun for her if I'm on the "Naughty list" as well. We are both still in training, LOL

Sorry the photos are so large. The online resizing tool I use is not working.

"OOPS! Caught once too many times with some form of pillows. I love to rip them apart"

"I almost killed this mouse, but it seems it still has a little life left in it."

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine are on the nice list, usually. I took my guys to the butcher to pick up my order. They probably wonder why I don't bring them in with me. They have no idea that they are not allowed. But when I come back out with a big bag of yummy meat I wonder if they think I am a great hunter! So these are my Christmas pictures. I don't have silly gear for my dogs to wear, although I think seeing other people's dogs dressed for photos is fun. At least I had red scarves for them to wear.
They look so excited! He tried to eat his hat after haha. He was so sad looking with it on!

Ya, He's definitely on the nice list! Van is lookin good!

This is Mei getting on the nice list lol View attachment 515977
Mei is always nice haha. And thank you!

Clipke:
My suspicion is that mom thinks he could qualify for the "Naughty List". My read on his expression is that he is saying: "Mom, I didn't do it. I've been a good boy!"

PS: Boy do I have a naughty list for my puppy, Cassie. I thought about posting it, but never got around to it. I'm sure Santa thinks I should declare a "Naughty List" for myself. Cassie is taking it easy on me, because it's more fun for her if I'm on the "Naughty list" as well. We are both still in training, LOL

Sorry the photos are so large. The online resizing tool I use is not working.

"OOPS! Caught once too many times with some form of pillows. I love to rip them apart"

"I almost killed this mouse, but it seems it still has a little life left in it."

Her ears are so cute omg!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts