German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the den playing on the computer, and I noticed that it was very quiet all of the sudden, save for the faint jingle of Rocky's collar, so I walked into the kitchen, and he was standing on the counter, licking a pan in which I had cooked up some chicken for his treats. He knew he was in trouble. I had to tell him NO with a straight face, it was kind of hard to do!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
haha too funny.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
You may as well have gotten a cat, lol!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
You may as well have gotten a cat, lol!

haha.... my cats just like to get into one of our cupboards and sleep... so we keep "their" cupboard empty. oh and they sleep in the bathroom sinks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My cat used to pull out the kitchen drawers and sleep in them. I wondered why the dish towels all had cat hair on them! Yes, Rocky is the magical levitating dog. Bratty boy.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
lol...Titan always knows when he's in trouble. I just have to inhale really loudly and he shrinks so low like he's trying to pretend I can't see him. Katie pulls the "I wasn't doing anything!" look. Gotta love it. :D

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
was he standing on the counter or was his front
legs/paws on the counter? fresh cooked
chicken treats, yummy.

I was in the den playing on the computer, and I noticed that it was very quiet all of the sudden, save for the faint jingle of Rocky's collar, so I walked into the kitchen,

and he was standing on the counter,

licking a pan in which I had cooked up some chicken for his treats. He knew he was in trouble. I had to tell him NO with a straight face, it was kind of hard to do!

·
Registered
664 Posts
It's so funny when they're naughty like this. One day when I was cooking, I thought I was going crazy when I went to get a stick of butter I left on the counter. I just knew I had put it there. Just after I went to get another stick of butter out of the fridge, thinking I was nuts, my Morgan (RIP) who never did anything wrong in the house -- ever -- came meandering into the kitchen with a piece of the butter wrap (paper) stuck to her nose! BUSTED! I cracked up.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
When Stark was about 6 months old I was cleaning in the kitchen, I went out to the dinning room to get a few more plates and I was eye level with Stark - who was standing in the middle of my table.

I couldn't stop laughing after I took him off... love the silly puppy things.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
lol...Titan always knows when he's in trouble. I just have to inhale really loudly and he shrinks so low like he's trying to pretend I can't see him. Katie pulls the "I wasn't doing anything!" look. Gotta love it. :D

and the experts say dogs dont know when they're in trouble. PAH HAHAHAHA!!!! We come home, Riley looks quilty. A quick search and we find he's gotten over the gates on the stares and shredded a dirty diaper. Oh yeah... he knows when he's been bad.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I came home once and Dodger had shredded the vacuum cleaner cover, it used to be a creepy doll my grandma made a long time ago, and he was hiding behind the chair with the "I didn't do it Molly did it look" and Molly had this look of " I didn't do it I swear!!" I couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't stand the thing anyways so I was practically skipping out to the trash to throw it away.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha ha! I love our pets! Yes, he was STANDING ON the counter. Not just with his hands on it while on his hind legs. He was atop the counter. I didn't realize they were so agile. I love the vacuum cleaner story! Only a grandma would make a vacuum cleaner cozy and only our dogs would shred it! Too funny!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Ha ha! I love our pets! Yes, he was STANDING ON the counter. Not just with his hands on it while on his hind legs. He was atop the counter. I didn't realize they were so agile. I love the vacuum cleaner story! Only a grandma would make a vacuum cleaner cozy and only our dogs would shred it! Too funny!
agreed. Why would a vacuum need a cozy anyway?! lol.

·
Registered
216 Posts
My Rottie ate half the bath mat one night, and I had to remove it from the other end the next day, it was stuck there half way out. He came over to me and was acting funny until I figured out what was wrong. I just pulled it out but he seemed quite happy afterwards.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
My Rottie ate half the bath mat one night, and I had to remove it from the other end the next day, it was stuck there half way out. He came over to me and was acting funny until I figured out what was wrong. I just pulled it out but he seemed quite happy afterwards.

thats just gross....

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
agreed. Why would a vacuum need a cozy anyway?! lol.
haha I know right? my mom was mad thinking my grandma would be really mad telling Dodge that he wouldn't be grammy's favorite dog, but when she told her my grandma cracked up saying "You still have that thing?!" haha then think always gave me the creeps especially when I went downstairs late at night to get a glass of water I alway though someone was standing there watching me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, a vacuum cozy is funny AND a bit creepy. Those old fashioned dolls freak me out a bit! I'm glad your dog shredded it. It probably creeped him out, too! I feel sorry for the rottie and the bath mat! I'm glad you were there to "help"!!

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
When Dakota was a puppy she was laying next to my DH's chair in the livingroom with a stuffed toy. He looked down and there was a huge pile of stuffing next to the toy.
The next morning he came in the house and said "she's pooping stuffing." He thought this was really weird.
When my mother in law came over he told her.

"I can't believe it. She pulled apart a toy last night and now she's pooping stuffing!"
My mother in laws response....
"What did you expect, a sweater??" ;)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
When Dakota was a puppy she was laying next to my DH's chair in the livingroom with a stuffed toy. He looked down and there was a huge pile of stuffing next to the toy.
The next morning he came in the house and said "she's pooping stuffing." He thought this was really weird.
When my mother in law came over he told her.

"I can't believe it. She pulled apart a toy last night and now she's pooping stuffing!"
My mother in laws response....
"What did you expect, a sweater??" ;)

:spittingcoffee::rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts