German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a couple of days ago, we awoke to find that Diesel had gotten out of his crate....and boy what a big time he had!!! He chewed the cord for the laptop, which was the only thing he chewed of course(and thankfully that was all)! And he pooped and peed EVERYWHERE! LOL. Needless to say we spent all morning cleaning. All I can figure is that the hubby didn't properly close and lock his crate door. Definitely a mistake that won't be made again! Ahhhh puppies...good times, gooooood times.......:p

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Oh sheesh. Luckily ours has never pulled a houdini like that. lol

How did you not hear him having so much fun?!

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
aww that bad boy,,but he's to cute to be mad at him:)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yea Sasha has learned how to escape now too. She thinks she is hot stuff because she will push it open and stand there like "that's all you've got?"
We are picking up a new vari kennel this week.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh sheesh. Luckily ours has never pulled a houdini like that. lol

How did you not hear him having so much fun?!
I have no idea! He was like a naughty little ninja!! I'm a light sleeper, and I never heard a thing.

·
Registered
800 Posts
How funny! Harley did that last week, hubby didn't lock the gate to the pen, he got out and had a jolly good time! I posted those photos. Isn't this fun?! Cleaning the poop up was the worse.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only soul who has a houdini! Kona went through 2 plastic puppy crates that I already had before I went to Wal-mart and bought a metal one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts