German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using the Budwig Protocol (a mixture of flax oil and cottage cheese, formulated for dogs by Buddy Custard)
I have two Staffordshire Bull Terriers, this is what happened with them: Alfie’s vet said his cancer was very aggressive (3 grapefruit sized inoperable tumors in the abdomen) and would take him within 3 weeks. He lived another 16 months, bouncing around like a puppy most days, and other ailments cleared too. Alfie’s sister Ruby was diagnosed with a mass in her spleen after collapsing at home. The mass was bleeding, creating a response called ‘autoimmune hemolytic anemia”. It was a life threatening situation, therefore after stabilizing the anemia she had here spleen and mass removed. Our vet was expecting it to be malignant and to have spread, in line with her experience of this condition. The vet was 99.9% sure that Ruby had cancer. To her utter surprise the mass showed no sign of cancer…..she said the lab report must have been wrong!
Since Alfie’s diagnosis I gave them both the flax oil/ cottage cheese formula. Ruby had less FOCC, more as a preventative measure. I truly believe it is this that prevented this mass from being cancerous, it measured 3×3 inches! Needless to say we were thrilled to have a second success with the Budwig Protocol for dogs.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Well, there's this gem (describing how one of the leading cancer-quackery proponents of this cottage cheese protocol died of CANCER):

·
Registered
150 Posts
So frustrating to read stuff like this.

I was able (with the help of my amazing vet) keep my boy happy and active for 2 years (was given 2-4 months at time of diagnosis) using a steroid treatment instead of chemo or other harsher treatments. He had lymphoma.

No amount of "cottage cheese or whatever" is gonna cure cancer. To be honest, not much does --

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.