German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Well, that sucks. I really liked Natural Balance, but hate when they go to company that makes stuff other than dog food. I had confidence in them, but not sure now. Darn Darn Darn

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well, that sucks. I really liked Natural Balance, but hate when they go to company that makes stuff other than dog food. I had confidence in them, but not sure now. Darn Darn Darn
Keep in mind, Del Monte does make other esteemed products such as Kibbles 'n Bits and Gravy Train... :headbang:

I've never fed NB but know lots of people who depend on it for LID, and they're already looking for new options. This never bodes well.

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep in mind, Del Monte does make other esteemed products such as Kibbles 'n Bits and Gravy Train... :headbang:

I've never fed NB but know lots of people who depend on it for LID, and they're already looking for new options. This never bodes well.
Also, Milo's Kitchen, made by Del Monte, was recalled b/c of questionable ingredients from China???? Will NB ingredients change????? :shocked:

"Del Monte products are found in eight out of ten U.S. households. Pet food and pet snacks brands include Meow Mix® Kibbles 'n Bits® Milk Bone® 9Lives® Pup Peroni® Gravy Train® Nature’s Recipe® Canine Carry Outs®, Milo’s Kitchen® and other brand names". Del Monte Corporation - Investors

·
Registered
19,157 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Thats it. I am switching to Old Roy................... Just kidding. It just sucks when you actually like a food, go to one that has not had recalls in a long time and then they sell out to another company who makes dog food and has had recalls.
Now to find another food.

·
Registered
519 Posts
And another one bites the dust. Oh well, NB was outsourcing their manufacturing to diamond a while ago, was involved in the salmonella recall last year and a lot of their food was pulled from the shelves. But to put a holistic food with the maker of Meow Mix and Kibbles n Bits? I will have to bug the NB rep when she is in next month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts