German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my dogs,all 14,including my 7 week old gsd trouble have decided that my girl parts are disneyland.they dive in the toilet after my tp,eat my underwear,molest me in my sleep. I dont know what to do. I close the bathroom door and they broke through it,they only take my things out of the hamper,then gaurd and fight over them.i have to dress like i'm going to the gym to go to bed so i'm not being licked and dug into. My 6 year old tried nursing off of me...already went to the dr,not pregnant and nothing wrong down there. Qwhat could be the reason for this sudden infatuation. Everybody is fixed and even the older dogs,5-8 years who have never had this issue are doing it. I'm out of underwear and bras and i know it cant be good for them. They can pull out drawers and the boxer opens doors so i cant hide the hamper in my closet...any advise or similar stories?

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
sounds like you need to be more strict and do some SERIOUS training individually on whats appropriate and not.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Until a week ago,all was fine. I have no idea what triggered it.they broke the toilet.they know better. They arent chewing anything else.the only reason my garments get destroyed is when one snatches it from another. They just pile up anything that has my sweat or scent on it and nest on it. I could understand one,but not all of them. My one is going on 9 years old and has never behaved this way. The little one will not leave my side for anything,not for food or to go outside or when my husband calls.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
this is rather TMI for me, however, I agree with Kzoppa. Dogs 'do' things that they can get away with from lack of supervision, lack of dog proofing, and lack of training, crating. The list goes on. Swallowing all your 'garments', is a vet visit waiting to happen which can cost quite a bundle if they end up with a blockage

·
Registered
664 Posts
This is gross. I would never let one of my dogs invade my space like that. One "dig" in the wrong place, and I'd be very clear about how that is not going to happen again. I agree with the others; you need to reassert your place in the home.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Too many dogs if you can't get a handle on this. I know I max out at 3 dogs that I'm able to manage, train, exercise and socialize. So can't even wrap my mind around having 14.

First of all, clearly they are bored bored bored if this is the most fun going on. So TONS more off leash exercise and miles of hiking would be a huge help (though hiking with 14 dogs may take most of the day/week).

Second of all, they have no respect for you as a leader if you not only can't say 'no' and be followed, but can't even close and lock a door to be left alone.

Leadership isn't coming down on them like a load of bricks either. It's just a calm normal daily way of behaving that our dogs follow, listen and get their guidance from. I know I did NOT natually have this so I ...

ATTENDED DOG CLASSES. For a long as I needed until I was getting a handle on the situation.

I know I can't have more than the 3 dogs of my own or I'll become a hoarder type person and no longer be able to take care of the dogs properly, or myself and my house. That's as many as I can afford to feed, vet and train. It's as many as I can work into my life so they can be a PART of my life going with me on vacation or easily having friends take them to their homes to dog sit.

Any time I add more than 3 dogs, it's only on a temporary basis until I can find a forever home where the new dog can have the advantage of much more time with their new owner(s).

·
Registered
88 Posts
All my dogs,all 14,including my 7 week old gsd trouble have decided that my girl parts are disneyland.they dive in the toilet after my tp,eat my underwear,molest me in my sleep. I dont know what to do. I close the bathroom door and they broke through it,they only take my things out of the hamper,then gaurd and fight over them.i have to dress like i'm going to the gym to go to bed so i'm not being licked and dug into. My 6 year old tried nursing off of me...already went to the dr,not pregnant and nothing wrong down there. Qwhat could be the reason for this sudden infatuation. Everybody is fixed and even the older dogs,5-8 years who have never had this issue are doing it. I'm out of underwear and bras and i know it cant be good for them. They can pull out drawers and the boxer opens doors so i cant hide the hamper in my closet...any advise or similar stories?
We only have a problem with our dog when it's the time of the month. He ran threw the house with a soilded pad. infront of company. We bought a new garbage can with a lid for the bathroom. We now wrap the pad in about 25 feet of toilet paper and put it in a zip lock bag put it in the bottom of the trash can, nail the lid on and always make sure the bathroom door is locked. The only other time he has gotten introuble for being a pig was when my husband was at the beer store with him. The woman infront of them had a skirt on and our pig of a dog lifted her skirt up. She turned around ready to slap my husband but he quickly pointed at the dog. Well thats his story and he's sticking to it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
We only have a problem with our dog when it's the time of the month. He ran threw the house with a soilded pad. infront of company. We bought a new garbage can with a lid for the bathroom. We now wrap the pad in about 25 feet of toilet paper and put it in a zip lock bag put it in the bottom of the trash can, nail the lid on and always make sure the bathroom door is locked. The only other time he has gotten introuble for being a pig was when my husband was at the beer store with him. The woman infront of them had a skirt on and our pig of a dog lifted her skirt up. She turned around ready to slap my husband but he quickly pointed at the dog. Well thats his story and he's sticking to it.

LOL!!!!!! That is all hysterical!
:rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts