German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wolfie is the king of the nap! I know that puppies nap a lot, but he seems to be napping quite a bit for a 10 month old. He gets up at 9 am, goes outside, comes in and eats and plays around a little bit, then he takes a long nap. He's snoring at my feet as I type this. In the afternoon, I take him for a walk or he goes out and plays in the yard for a couple hours, usually coming in at around 3:30 pm and he takes a nap until 5 or 5:30. He has supper and plays around until around 8 and then he takes a nap. He gets up at 9:30 or 10 and then the watch for hubby to come home from work starts. After hubby gets home and they play a little, Wolfie is in bed for the night at around 11:30 or midnight. Does everyone's older pup sleep this much?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Kokoda did whenever she went through a growth spurt (last one was at about 16 months). She would start sleeping a lot, and then one day she would wake up and look bigger :)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... Wolfie has been looking taller lately.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I think Stosh is going through this stage too- he gets a great deal of exercise so when he sleeps, he's out like a light. People tell me he's looking bigger but I can't tell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts