German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every afternoon, after lunch we put on the Bear and the Big Blue House DVD. Get "thee blanket" and they both get up on the couch and take a nap. Every day. :wub:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Its so nice to have someone to cuddle with. Very handsome dog, and a very cute baby! :)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
awww how cute!!! :wub:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Awwwww! This makes your heart just melt :wub:

And what a good looking pup! And a handsome little dude!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
That is great!! How cute they are!

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
What a nice picture.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:wub: Awe, thanks guys! Where ever my son is Kane is with him. Two peas in a pod those two. :D I think they are meant to be together since they both share the same birth date. He loves that boy. As my son plays Kane will just sit and watch, at night I here him go and check on him. I am so blessed to have him. He is my heart dog. :wub:

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
That's adorable!!! Jackson has really taken a liking to my son as well. He "plays" with him but is very gentle and knows he is a human, not a dog. GSDs and kids are so cute together I swear!

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
:wub: Awe, thanks guys! Where ever my son is Kane is with him. Two peas in a pod those two. :D I think they are meant to be together since they both share the same birth date. He loves that boy. As my son plays Kane will just sit and watch, at night I here him go and check on him. I am so blessed to have him. He is my heart dog. :wub:
You have what any GSD owner would want that has small kids. Seeing that is just great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts