German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

When we got our GSD puppy home, we had a hard time selecting a name (we eventually selected the name Mira). To make this easier, I've made an Android app that lists dog names. You can also contribute your own names, filter/search and save favorites.

I'd love to hear what you think of the app. Just search for "All dog names" or click the following link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fambengtsson.dog_names

I hope this should be ok according to the forum rules as I don't make any money on the app (not even ads)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If your dog still needs a name and you haven't come up with one, then I have a few options for you. If it has a gray color, then such names as Luna and Smoke are ideal. If the dog is red, then call it Felix or Kobe. If it's white or beige, Star and Bozo sounds perfect for it. But of course these are just my suggestions. There are also lists and articles about best gray dog names, which owners always rely on when choosing a name for a dog. I hope I can help you and you had some useful information. In any case, you can always get a second dog and give it some of these or other names

1 - 2 of 2 Posts