German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have an 11 year old GSD named Xena (pronounced Zee-na) we are getting two puppies as you may/may not know from my previous thread. We have the name Nika picked out already (Nee-ka). We are looking for a name for our other little girl! We don't want a super girly name or a common name. (As you can see from our previous choices) we also like shorter names. Any help you could give us would be awesome!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Nyx, Moira, Mocha, Meika, Lyra, Layla, Asia, Aria, Baya, Kenya, Helia, Hera, Hexia, Calla, Dahlia, Willa, Viola, Sansa.

I gave names with "A" as the ending to match Nika.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I already have an 11 year old GSD named Xena (pronounced Zee-na) we are getting two puppies as you may/may not know from my previous thread. We have the name Nika picked out already (Nee-ka). We are looking for a name for our other little girl! We don't want a super girly name or a common name. (As you can see from our previous choices) we also like shorter names. Any help you could give us would be awesome!!! Thanks!!!
You don't say which puppy will be Nika and which one needs a name.

If the girl with the heart problem is the one in need of a name, my suggestion is Allie (or Ali like the boxer) ... hopefully she'll be a fighter when it comes to overcoming or defeating her heart problems (though I don't want to jinx you with bitch fights either).
OR
Hilda (Hilda \hi(l)-da\ as a girl's name is pronounced HILL-dah. It is of Old German origin, and the meaning of Hilda is "battle woman"

For either of the girls:
Heidi The meaning of the name Heidi is Of Noble Kin or Noble One

1 - 3 of 3 Posts