German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! Haven't been on very much lately. I have for quite a while now been walking people's dogs and doing some training when people have asked for my help. I seem to understand dogs much better than most people! Let me get to my point. Through word of mouth from some of the wonderful people and their dogs, I seem to be getting a lot of calls from people asking me to help with their dogs. I have also been asked by one of our town's board members to be in the kirkwood day parade. (Really small town but a big deal! ) Im going to try to start my own business. I have two names I like. #1 K-9 Connections #2 Follow My Lead
Opinions Please. Which do you like? Or what about K-9 Connections and the motto be Following My Lead? Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I like the follow my lead one but I like the K-9 Connections one too.

I think I'd go with K-9 Connections though simply for the fact when I think of Follow My Lead, a leash and collar company pops into my head.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Follow my lead! but i would add a slogan to it that makes it clear what the business is for. PM me if you need any more feedback especially about marketing.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I like Follow My Lead, as well. That's cool :) But then, they both are.

Have you checked with your Secretary of State's office yet to make sure it's available? When I started my first business, I had try 3-4 times before I came up with something clever enough that wasn't already registered in Texas.

Also, now that you've put your gem of a name idea on the internet, you might want to reserve it, just in case there's someone else here who likes it as well ;) Idk whether IL lets you do that, but I would check it out.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I like both of them. I know some people when they see K-9 automatically associate it with police and military type of dog training.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I like k9 connection .. Or k9 correction. People can tell what you do from the name. Follow my lead would be a great theme. But as a name for a business, it is not clear what you do. Some newbies won't know that lead = leash. They might think you give dance lessons.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts