German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd really like to change Sonny's name since it is not his real one, and he doesn't respond at all to it anyways.
I honestly can't think of one.

SO! The person who picks the name that I like and decide to choose for him will win a $100.00 donation to any dog rescue/shelter/organization. I will send the donation in the winner's name.
I really want to have a name for him within 2 days MAX. So, please..suggestions!!
Thanks
Eileen

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Aero, Ares, Chance, Helios, Pistol, Salem,Gage, Khan, Blade, Blaze, Axel, Ghost, Roxas, Raider, Bullet, Edge, Felon, Jester, Joker, Kane, Pyro, Steel, Talon, Torch, Nazar, Echo, Zero

·
Registered
987 Posts
I have to suggest Frank it's my GSD's name and it's one that is really easy to use along with obed. commands and such.
I also like Indy, Jack and Titan

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I get the sense he's a Bogie, as in Humphry Bogart.

Then, you adopt your next dog, a girl, she will be Bacall.
You will adopt another one. We started out to get one dog and ended up with 4 total.
We only have 2 now, but if we find some puppies to rescue, it'll be 3 real soon.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
I think Sonny is a perfect name for him.. Only because his future looks brighter..

But I also like Benjamin, Benny or Ben for short!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
My vote goes to LUCKY ... just because he's with you now!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Eli, Enoch, Ethan? Will think of some more. Perhaps you have a favorite person in your family, or a hero? I agree, names are really important, and it might be a name that reflects what a special, wonderful dog he is. Thought some of the suggestions given by the others might turn out to suit you--they sounded good.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is my guy. I took these last night at the hotel. He kept moving on me and it took 50 times (well, maybe that is an exaggeration, but close) to get a couple of decent ones. He laid right by me all night. When I had climbed into bed, he walked up to the side, I got 2 licks on my face and then he laid down for the night.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sage?....Topez...

Charles (after charles dickens, seems like he was always writing about being left behind/left out, and redemption)

on that notes: carton, sidney, Darnay, Bailey, Blitzer, Oliver, Dawkins...(all Dicken characters)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts