German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I’m getting puppy in June, and have spent TONS of time trying to come up with a name for him. I decided on the name Arrow, but then found out that our litter is the “D” litter- and I can’t think of any words/names that start with D to use as his registered name that relates at all to the call name Arrow. Anybody here have any ideas? Anything helps!

·
Super Moderator
7,221 Posts
Dakota
Denali
Dagger
...or of course you can always go the D’Arrow route, call name Arrow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The litter is the "D" litter but that doesn't mean you need to name your pup a 'D' name. Have a 'D' addendum like <kennels name> D'artagnan's Arrow or <kennel name> Dedicated Arrow etc. Call your pup whatever you want, it is the name you will all call him/her for hopefully, the next 15yrs

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So we're kind of wanting it to relate to the Superhero, Arrow, but obviously that's not a necessity! We mostly are just wanting something that's going to be relevant at this point hahaha. The only ones I've been able to come up with are

Devante's Arrow z _______ (Devante means "fighter of wrong")
DC Arrow z _______

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The litter is the "D" litter but that doesn't mean you need to name your pup a 'D' name. Have a 'D' addendum like <kennels name> D'artagnan's Arrow or <kennel name> Dedicated Arrow etc. Call your pup whatever you want, it is the name you will all call him/her for hopefully, the next 15yrs
That's the plan!! I picked the call name "Arrow", and will definitely be calling him that. I just want the registered name (the 'D' name) to relate in some way to his call name!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts