German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
That really looks like a lot of fun for the dog. Great picture and video.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
She did great! Loved her enthusiasm. What length did she jump?

Yesterday, I took Karlo to his first ever try at it(UKC Premier Ultimate Air dogs) and he wouldn't jump off the deck...he was fine getting in the pool from the ramp. He's never, ever seen a pool so I didn't expect much.
Maybe next time. We tried 2x's and he just wouldn't jump. I was by myself so couldn't tease him up as much as I would have liked.

At least you had someone to video, the still photo from it sure is impressive!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She did great! Loved her enthusiasm. What length did she jump?

Yesterday, I took Karlo to his first ever try at it(UKC Premier Ultimate Air dogs) and he wouldn't jump off the deck...he was fine getting in the pool from the ramp. He's never, ever seen a pool so I didn't expect much.
Maybe next time. We tried 2x's and he just wouldn't jump. I was by myself so couldn't tease him up as much as I would have liked.

At least you had someone to video, the still photo from it sure is impressive!
She only did 11'10 but for her first jump that is good enough for me. Plus I have no idea which Technique is best for her and I let her go way to early. She might have gotten a longer jump if she had the full dock to get up to speed.

She was going nuts over the atmosphere out there. Everyone tried to hype up their dogs before they got on the dock and I was the only one trying to calm her down because she went overboard. :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts