German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered about this & if it truely would work & last ? I wonder about it staying sharp, batteries, etc ?

I haven't read over the site as I just looked it up on the net & copied the link to post here for opinions.

Anyone own or what do you think ?

http://www.peticure.com/

Thanks.........

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, out of the 4 dogs..........3 do pretty good at the good old nail clipper way. The 1 does fair !

I just have a soild black dog now & am afraid to do his nail. I have, but have got hurt him & it wasn't even cut back far. He freaked. I didn't hit the quick or anything. I hate to clip the nails dry b/c they crack & can't give them a bath everytime I clip !

Not sure how the dremel works or what kind to get, but if it's better than clippers or the thing I posted.............I will use. Please post kinds you use.

How do you know how far you can dremel though ? Do you still need to cut & then dremel ? Just wanted to get away from cracking the nail. I feel this hurts them also.

~Thanks~

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the links..............will read over. *smiles*

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I up in the air about using a dremel or getting this.

I'm just not sure about Peticure lasting ! Do the batteries take & crap over time, tools need replaced, etc ???

On the dremel........what kind of end attachment do you use on it ? Any pic ? They make cordless ? With this, can you still hit the quick though, right ? That's why I like peticure..........I bet it only lets you only go so far.

Hubby has a dremel, but not it's not a dog type dremel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts