German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Cute GSD puppy pictures at the bottom** (A warning for those with puppy fever)

This is Dakota, my GSD/Lab cross (Got him from a BYBer in my ignorant days)

His most recent accomplishment was passing his MROB1 :D and broke his personal best in Splash Dogs this month. 23'1 in distance and 6'8 in height!

(I'll try not to post too many pictures... )

Building confidence :)

Watching the queen go by at a medieval festival, she even gave him a favor. :D He's a diabetic alert service dog

My American Pit Bull Terrier mix Alice, she's my pet dog but is a very intense dog when in drive, a softy around the house. (And a horrid guard dog, she'd probably lick somebody and roll over if I was being attacked)

And puppy pictures I promised! These two were train and sells a local breeder (possibly "my" breeder in the future :p) brought out to our training get-togethers, I believe he ended up keeping the bicolor female though because she looked very promising.

Sire:
V Black-Jack von der Teufelskehle

Dam:
Chilli z Noveho Draka

And a cute little sequence :)

She got right back up and got it!

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
puppies are very cute, but I just loved those action photo's. cant believe that height in the 1st picture and love that face on the pittie. great pictures and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys! I'm very proud of my kiddos :)

I wish I had more dock jumping pictures but I only have a few. (I'm normally the one behind the camera) I didn't get pictures of his last personal best :/

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
All the pictures are great .... both your dogs look super happy. I love your girl's second picture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts