German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost our GSD boy Mickey this afternoon.
He bloated and we didn't make it to the clinic before he passed.
I am shocked, and so very sad tonight that he isn't here.

Mickey had just turned 7 on 6/26. He was out of my 2nd litter ever bred, and what a sweet soul. He really enjoyed training, but hated the trialing environment. Most of his siblings went on to finish their championships, this man just never filled out enough, but we didn't care, and neither did he :)

This was a random picture I took yesterday during his brushing <3
Love you my baby boy!
Thanks for reading, it's never easy.

Catherine

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Thank you for sharing your loss with us.. :(
You are in my thoughts tonight, it is never easy... May the sweetest memories of Mickey, shine through the sadness.
Sleep eternally handsome Mickey.

·
Banned
599 Posts
May God bless him in Heaven. Your dog will live eternally in the arms of our Savior, and I do hope you get through this difficult time. Mickey is in a better place, and will be waiting for your reunion. I will be thinking of you tonight, and will pray over you and Mickey. Rest In Peace Mickey, and may you live happily forever.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I am SO so sorry. Such a sudden passing at a young age - I cant even imagine but it sounds like you did everything you could.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: RIP Mickey :(

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
So sorry for the loss of your precious boy Mickey, run free at the bridge handsome boy, run free. :rip:

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
So sorry for your loss

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I'm soo sorry for your loss, it's never easy losing them, but so young and sudden makes it even harder.
Rest in Peace sweet Mickey.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts