German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I came home from work this is what I found

Some how my sneaky dogs went out and bought Happy Birthday balloons and tied them to their crates. I did not have the heart to tell them that mommy's birthday is tomorrow :p Hubby said they must have stole his credit card :wild:

But hubby is getting me my new camera, I already have it ready at Best Buy to pick up on Friday :happyboogie:

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
:cake:
HaPPy Early BirthDay...a St. Patty's day one! Clover shared that day with you. Hope you enjoy your new camera, and share lots of pics of your pack!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
those sneaky dogs, i think Daddy helped them by driving them lol. Happy early Birthday!!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I agree with Steph! i think daddy helped by driving them to get the balloons! Happy early birthday!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
What sneaky pups you have!! They must love you very much to swipe dad's credit card and sneak out to the store!!

Happy early birthday!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. I actually am working today but I took Friday off, even better!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Awww, Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your day off on Friday, hope you have something fun planned!

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
sneaky puppies! :)

now that they know how to use the credit cards, keep them away from the computer! they will be ordering you deer antlers and bully sticks for christmas!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts