German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I'm so glad you put this back up as I didn't have a chance to read it..And cry over it:((

He was a gorgeous boy, and my gosh, the love you had for him was above and beyond what most people would have done..

This is truly sooo very sad for both of you. I know you will cherish the memory of Dax.

Thanks for sharing your story.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Oh my goodness :teary: My heart is breaking for you just reading that.

You are right, no animal should ever have to suffer like that.

Run free sweet Dax.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
OMG where is my tissue! What a beautiful boy he was, you did all that you could for him and I am sure he knew how much you loved him.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Oh I am also glad you put his blog back up. Such a sweet boy and just horrible what you and he had to go through.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Wow. He was a truly beautiful boy and I am so sorry for what you and he had to go through. It is obvious you loved him very much.

RIP Dax. Run free at the bridge.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just bawled my eyes out reading that story:(. God bless you for doing all that you could possibly do. It was fate that you both were brought together to make life more meaningful. Even though he only got to be on this earth for a short time you made his time while he was here the best anyone could. :hug:

·
Registered
334 Posts
That was very moving. Thank you so much for posting.

Judy

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
What a tragic story you and Dax had to share. It sounds like you did everything humanly possible to try to help the poor boy lead a normal life.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I wanted to share a story of a truly terrific dog that went through more than any dog should ever have to.

Allegheny's Creed of Solace
I don't know you, but love you so much for how you were there for your boy.
How much more he loved you as he knew you and experienced that love.

God Bless you and thank you for sharing.
Eileen

I also have to start waiting until the afternoon to read these posts. I really don't want to start my days bawling while drinking my coffee.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm crying too - poor you and poor Dax - he had a hero's heart - The only comfort is the thought that Dax is in heaven running free.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts