German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
32,379 Posts
awww....look at Arko tasting the baby!!!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
OK, you need to save these photos. I mean it. Seriously . They are perfect.

Jelpy

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Those two look great together! I bet Arko would do anything for your son. Good boy Arko!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
How precious, those pics are priceless. :wub:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Logan is going to be able to tell Arko to do anything and I'd be willing to bet that big ol dog will do it instantly before he even realizes he did it lol.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That kind of scares me. One thought in the dogs mind, and your babies face is gone. Don't get me wrong, I am a true blue GSD lover. But that can happen, and it can't be taken back. Remember, they are animals with basic predator instinct, as with all dogs. When I looked at that picture, the first thought I had was of the movie the Green Mile.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
:confused:

Normally I wouldn't say anything but it's odd that you post the below, you posted pics of your wife right on top of Sarge with her face in Sarge's face?

Doesn't matter if it's a baby or an adult...basic predator instincts(?)...one thought and your wife's face is gone too.

Having said that just as you trust and know Sarge, Carolina (who is a knowledgeable breeder) I'm sure knows and trusts Arko who has actually a much softer expression in these photos, IMO.

That kind of scares me. One thought in the dogs mind, and your babies face is gone. Don't get me wrong, I am a true blue GSD lover. But that can happen, and it can't be taken back. Remember, they are animals with basic predator instinct, as with all dogs. When I looked at that picture, the first thought I had was of the movie the Green Mile.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Yeah, THIS scares me a lot more!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
The photos of Logan and Arko are gorgeous! I don't know why anyone would be scared! Arko is relaxed, Logan is not grabbing at him or anything. There's nothing that Arko can guard or get antsy about, and pretty sure his body language would be enough to let his mumma know when he's had enough.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 58 Posts