OMG Adorable!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
32,531 Posts
He's adorable! I hope the breeder didn't send him home at 5 weeks though - were the 5 week old pictures from before you got him?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's adorable! I hope the breeder didn't send him home at 5 weeks though - were the 5 week old pictures from before you got him?
Unfortunately he did 2 days shy of 6 weeks witch was really upsetting because i didn't know on the vet date of birth papers he gave he was older then that so i was really worried about how small he was and he was only 4.5 pounds and at the time the vet was worried to and then come to find out he wasn't even 6 weeks yet AKC had the right birth date and i asked and he said sorry the vet put the wrong date but what it was he made them seem older to get there first shots done so he could hurry and sell them because he had a litter of nine pups so ya wasn't by choice to have him that young he lost out on being around his brothers and sisters and learning how to control his bite so i'm having to pick up the pieces luckly I have other dogs so show him the ropes. Some people just shouldn't breed point blank!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
He is too stinkin cute for words!!! I feel my puppy fever setting in heavy again....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He is too stinkin cute for words!!! I feel my puppy fever setting in heavy again....
Puppy fever is baddd fight it lol don't let the cuteness cloud ur brain :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
Adorable! Our dogs have VERY similar coloring. I'm so curious to see what he will look like as an adult

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adorable! Our dogs have VERY similar coloring. I'm so curious to see what he will look like as an adult
Aww Henry is adorable as well an they do have similar color have a feeling we're gonna have 2 handsome dogs on our hands gonna have to beat the female dogs off with a stick lol but its is crazy watching em change color weeks to week

·
Registered
61 Posts
Aww Henry is adorable as well an they do have similar color have a feeling we're gonna have 2 handsome dogs on our hands gonna have to beat the female dogs off with a stick lol but its is crazy watching em change color weeks to week
Haha thanks!! :) I love watching the progress on their colors!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts