German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shamar weighed 4.6 LBS at 5 weeks, he is now 9.4 pounds at 9 weeks. Pictures on right side he is smaller. My baby....my Husband has had it with his landsharking.....I kinda think it's funny that he irritates him. Personally I think he is just jealous. Hubby wants the attention I give my puppy....?

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Shamar weighed 4.6 LBS at 5 weeks, he is now 9.4 pounds at 9 weeks. Pictures on right side he is smaller. My baby....my Husband has had it with his landsharking.....I kinda think it's funny that he irritates him. Personally I think he is just jealous. Hubby wants the attention I give my puppy....?
Cute pup!!! A few days ago I took my pup in for her 9/10 week vaccinations and she weighed 15. Hopefully that's normal =/

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
I just weighed 3 11 week old pups two weeks ago. They were 17, 20, and 26 pounds. Different lines grow at different rates, and pups that are raised in larger litters are sometimes smaller to start with, but they fill out nicely into proper sized adults.

Actually, the ones that are largest at this point, are often the ones that tend to have joint problems. Rapid early growth tends to occur in dogs with HD.

It sounds like this pup had a bit of a rocky start, but is getting on track now.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cute pup!!! A few days ago I took my pup in for her 9/10 week vaccinations and she weighed 15. Hopefully that's normal =/
Your pup sounds like the norm. Mine was runt and had coccidiosis. Not sure if I spelled Correctly. He is super small. But Vet said he could catch up now that he is healthy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts