German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been looking for a Rescue GSD for a bit, since I am moving to a location that allows dogs. There were a couple that I had my eye on, and was going to start the process when I was moved and settled in.

Well, this weekend I was out of town for a little weekend getaway, when a Co-Worker messaged me via FB explaining she had a GSD she was looking to rehome, because between having 5 other dogs and 4 kids she felt she couldnt give him the love and attention he deserved. (Shes also looking to rehome some of the others as well)

She explained that her boyfriend actually rescued him from a Farm where he was tied up in a barn with a raw neck because of a wet collar, about a year ago. He's just shy of 2 years old, and neutered. He's great in the house, good with kids and Gorgeous! I plan on meeting him in person on Sunday!
[]

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Well I hope all works out when you go and meet him,
best of luck :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well, I met him Sunday and things went well! I was able to take him to my parents place for a while as well, and did ok there too! Was a little jumpy and rambunctious inside, but I think thats something that can be worked on!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
congrats on the new buddy!!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I'm glad you found him, he's a cutie :)