German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my 17 week old Chevelle. She is an amazing dog. Sits, stays, lays down, has not used the restroom in the house once and gets along great with my blue heeler pup. She is so calm it is amazing. she lays down at my feet, stays RIGHT beside me, if i am in the kitchen doing something she sits or lays down by me until i am done. I am used to puppies being very hyper so this is a welcome pleasure. She does great with my three horses, goat and rabbits.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
She's a beuty ;)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Congrats on your beautiful baby. She is such a cutie. I love her name!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Chevelle is a very pretty girl! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you everyone! it took me a long time to come up with her name but since hubby is big into cars and a chevelle is my favorite, i figured it fit lol. Is it normal for her to be so calm as a puppy or is she just settling into her new home? She plays a little and loves treats but she would rather lay by my side and have me love on her all the time. My blue heeler is extremely hyper so its a welcome relief but just wondering.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
GSD's are known for being very close to their owners. Literally! Mine lays at my feet when I am not moving, and right behind me when I am. What situation did she come from (i.e. other litter mates, mother)? Maybe you have had for several weeks and just didnt say. What are her bloodlines?? Has she seen a vet recently?? I would like to say she just has a calm temperament, but without knowing more, I would be just guessing.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Pretty little lady!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts