German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes yes yes. My puppy won his first trophy today. He won the kicking trophy. Awesome. I was told the mother's stomach was kicked. Had to be my dog that did it. Little dude has drive, that's for sure, but when told to sit, the kicking stopped immediately. The vet observed the situation and was heard saying "Heel" at which point the mother's stomach shifted to the left promptly. If I'm lying, I'm lying.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Werd. An act worthy of a trophy for sure. Akc, Ukc, ACLU, NRA, PAA (Personal accomplishment award) who is to say who's trophy is better?
Well, in Riley's case, the award would surely come from the IBSF (The International Billiards & Snooker Federation)... where else is a carom shot truly appreciated : )

·
Registered
736 Posts
Attention! All trophy buyers; trophy stealers; trophy winners; and trophy makers! Next weeks contest for biggest trophy; has been cancelled! We are sorry we didn't have a trophy too give the winner! The management.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if he helps mom and the breeder getting the rest of those puppies out once he's born too.

·
Registered
938 Posts
This reminds me... When I was a kid, I wanted to hold a dog show in our neighborhood. I think I was maybe 7 or 8. My mom told me it would hurt peoples' feelings to award 1st place, 2nd place etc, so I was to come up with awards for each individual dog. We had "curliest tail," "cleanest coat," "best smile," and so on. The awards were yellow foam cut into medal shapes and hung on a blue ribbon. It was so much fun to see all the neighborhood dogs parading through my yard.

If Gypsy won a trophy I think it would be "Grand Champion of Escaping Water After Falling Into It Accidentally."

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This reminds me... When I was a kid, I wanted to hold a dog show in our neighborhood. I think I was maybe 7 or 8. My mom told me it would hurt peoples' feelings to award 1st place, 2nd place etc, so I was to come up with awards for each individual dog. We had "curliest tail," "cleanest coat," "best smile," and so on. The awards were yellow foam cut int medal shapes and hung on a blue ribbon. It was so much fun to see all the neighborhood dogs parading through my yard.

If Gypsy won a trophy I think it would be "Grand Champion of Escaping Water After Falling Into It Accidentally."
Great story and your Mom was smart.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts