German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 6 week old pupps has had for the past week small little lumps that come and go, she doesnt seem to be in pain when i try to check them, is this normal or cancerous? I recently gave her Canine Spectra 7 yesterday, but i noticed few before that, and that bigger one i just noticed today,they are not on her belly button, they usually scatter around her belly and come and go, please help? Hair Skin Ear Face Forehead

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
744 Posts
Only vet can tell. Make sure she doesn't sleep anything damp, when mine was a puppy she has little yellow bumps which all I had to do is put hydrogen peroxide and they went away. take her to the vet at 6 weeks of age you cant risk her getting worse.

·
Registered
710 Posts
You should be taking her in for puppy vaccinations on a regular schedule. Have you already gone in for a distemper parvo?

Canine Vaccination Protocol
9 - 10 Weeks Old:
Distemper + Parvovirus, MLV (e.g. Intervet Progard Puppy DPV, now renamed Nobivac DPV, when Merck and Intervet merged)

14 Weeks Old:
Same as above

16 - 18 Weeks Old (optional):
Same as above (optional)

20 weeks or older, if allowable by law:
Rabies

1 Year Old:
Distemper + Parvovirus,MLV (optional = titer)

1+ Years Old:
Rabies, killed 3-year product (give 3-4 weeks apart from distemper/parvovirus booster)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.