German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 week old pupps has had for the past week small little lumps that come and go, she doesnt seem to be in pain when i try to check them, is this normal or cancerous? I recently gave her Canine Spectra 7 yesterday, but i noticed few before that, and that bigger one i just noticed today,they are not on her belly button, they usually scatter around her belly and come and go, please help? ImageUploadedByPG Free1364973759.276546.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
744 Posts
Only vet can tell. Make sure she doesn't sleep anything damp, when mine was a puppy she has little yellow bumps which all I had to do is put hydrogen peroxide and they went away. take her to the vet at 6 weeks of age you cant risk her getting worse.

·
Registered
710 Posts
You should be taking her in for puppy vaccinations on a regular schedule. Have you already gone in for a distemper parvo?

Canine Vaccination Protocol
9 - 10 Weeks Old:
Distemper + Parvovirus, MLV (e.g. Intervet Progard Puppy DPV, now renamed Nobivac DPV, when Merck and Intervet merged)

14 Weeks Old:
Same as above

16 - 18 Weeks Old (optional):
Same as above (optional)

20 weeks or older, if allowable by law:
Rabies

1 Year Old:
Distemper + Parvovirus,MLV (optional = titer)

1+ Years Old:
Rabies, killed 3-year product (give 3-4 weeks apart from distemper/parvovirus booster)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts