German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I find some help
My 3 month gsd dont eat his dry food . He will start eating for the first 2 days and not that much then he will stop I try to mix it for him with small amount of wet food he will eat it then he will stop in 2 days again
Please help I want this puppy to eat will he is just turn 3 month and he start wiylth obedience and doing great

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
91 Posts
Stop giving human food and treats, and don't feed for a day. My old Boxer was a picky eater too, and this usually did the trick.

If you can, try a different brand. Sometimes that does the trick. I feed Blue Buffalo Wilderness, and my dog loves it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
40 Posts
what did your puppy use to eat in his previous home?

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
FInd a really good food and use that as the base for his meals.

If he's cleared by the vet and not sick.... then he may be a picky eater and that's VERY common in our breed. I had a dog that would skip meals for DAYS and lose weight and could care less that I was picking up the food that she just walked away from anyways.

Mealtimes don't have to be a power struggle. Have you read thru this yet? --> http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/feeding-our-puppy/162644-pup-doesnt-want-eat-picky-eater.html

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts