German Shepherds Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Smart little Murphy!! I think he is definitely taking you home! Pretty amazing for a really young pup.

Do you think he is getting too thirsty? For longer outings when it's hot, I bring one of those nifty fold-down bowls and a bottle of water. When I unfold the bowl and pour water into it, Rumo is happy and amazed. I started doing it because he kept trying to drink from muddy puddles (yick).

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Smart little Murphy!! I think he is definitely taking you home! Pretty amazing for a really young pup.

Do you think he is getting too thirsty? For longer outings when it's hot, I bring one of those nifty fold-down bowls and a bottle of water. When I unfold the bowl and pour water into it, Rumo is happy and amazed. I started doing it because he kept trying to drink from muddy puddles (yick).
Maybe? I bring water on our walks too, but he generally won't take more than a couple of licks until we get home. Today was really cool out and no direct sun, and he did it anyway. Never experienced anything quite like this with any other dog.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts