German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went up stairs and this is what I found. Also he is not allowed on the bed, but I just couldn't be mad lol. Smokey(husky/german shep) thinks he is being sneeky.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Awwww, I would curl up in there with him! And then wash the sheets to get the dog hair off, lol!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know he just looked at me like hi mom. He is not allowed on the bed when it's bed time because I already take up half the bed so my bf wouldn't have any room lol.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I wanna know how dogs learn to use pillows and blankets! :D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea lol. He is used to them. I have a couple big blankets on each of his dog beds and a pillow on one bed, so he snuggle under them and well our bed has like 10 pillows, so hard for him not to lay on one. He is just to funny.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
not allowed on the bed, um, who covered him? :crazy:

I went up stairs and this is what I found. Also he is not allowed on the bed, but I just couldn't be mad lol. Smokey(husky/german shep) thinks he is being sneeky.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He must have snuggled under the blanket, not really sure. One reason I dont like him on the bed is because it is really hard on his elbow getting down. He has arthritis in his left elbow. My bf hates the dog fur on the bed, so we bought him a $85 orthopedic dog bed and toss a few large blankets on it he always snuggles underneath them, but ironically he likes his cheapo dog bed the most lol.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Awww he's so snuggly!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, he is a snuggler. Always laying on a blanket. He wont even sleep in his dog bed without a big blanket on it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you! I took another super cute picture of him today while he was laying with me on the couch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts