German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not my GSD, but I thought I would post a pic of "Buddy". We got him from the dog pound and he is such a sweet boy! He is teaching our GSD puppy how to be calm, and he is very tolerant of her... and it's a good thing he is understanding because soon she will be bigger than him! :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awww what a cute picture! Buddy looks like a sweetie:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Diane... I probably shouldn't have posted it, I didn't know if it was OK or not.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
That photo is precious! I don't know why you're worried about posting it. Plenty of us here also own other breeds and share about them. It is a GSD forum, but we're not *that* snobbish ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all of you. I am just amazed how good he behaves coming from the pound. Someone lost him or something and they couldn't find his owner. I am sorry for their loss. We have him (and Bella) micro-chipped, so that should never happen again. According to the pound, Buddy was right at 1 year old when we got him in March.

Thanks again for letting me post!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Handsome guy, any more pics?

You can post your other critters as long as it's not in the rescue section, only dogs who look like pure GSD's can go there. I don't think most of the other sections are discriminant.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Awww, so cute!!
He looks a bit like my GSD mix ( we have no idea what he is mixed with) but he's such a sweet dog too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts