German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new addition to our family, we get to pick here up from our county shelter tomorrow, after her spay surgery The meeting with our 10 yr old GSD Sasha went great, as we expected. I cant wait to get this little girl into our home. She is so thin, you can feel her ribs and every bone down her spine. She is sweet as can be.

Her name will be Stella

She's taking Sasha for a walk!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
She is adorable!!! They look like they will be the best of friends too.
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Absolutely precious!! Best of luck to you!!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
What a sweetheart!! Beautiful puppy!! Congratulations!

Now the fun starts!!

Tanya

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
She's beautiful, can't wait to see continues photos and postings after she arrives at your home!

·
Banned
2,415 Posts
Thanks so much. Most rescues are fine, and in many respects I find a rescue tends to bond very well and quickly in a final home.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well she's home and doing fine! She is so sweet and mellow, she hasnt made a sound. She follows me everwhere which is different for me since Sasha has always been Daddy's girl. Having some trouble getting her to go potty, walking her around the yard for what seemed like hours, finally on our 4th trip outside she pee'd. Probably from being drugged up today. She is getting along with everyone but our little crazy Lola kitty (she hissed and went into hiding). Our old man Tigger (15yr old cat) was giving kisses to her!
Thanks to everyone for your Congrats! We've decided on Sara for her name, Stella just didnt fit her.

I'll keep everyone updated and post pictures soon.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Thank you for adopting Sara from a shelter--and congratulations to Sara on finding herself in a very happy home!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sara is very ill, please see my post in the health issues forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts