German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well I found her, the perfect little black shepherd named Isabella.... I am so happy to have her here in our lives after all the lost we had this year alone.

Isabella is 6 weeks old and so very full of herself. Here are some pictures of her, thanks for looking.....

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh she is beautiful! So happy for you, enjoy her.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
very very cute, may she bring you years of happiness:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I know it's prolly all puppy floof, but in that last picture it makes her look like she's built like a brick ****house. %) Adorable pup.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Isabella is a very cute little girl! :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Awwwh ... puppy cuteness !!! Congrats on your new lil girl ! :)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
What a sweet puppy! congratulations!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Congrats on your beautiful new girl!! She is so cute!! Can't wait to see photos of her growing up!!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She's a doll! Where did you get her?
Someone heard of a guy that had a litter of shepherd, BYB I am sure. She was going to bring this little sweetie to the shelter at 5 weeks old cuz she was the only black one in the litter. I called him just before he was going out the door with her.... Of course when I saw her it was love at first sight. I would have like to rescue a shepherd, but as far as I am concerned she is rescued, she never went to the shelter. Isabella was loaded with fleas, and pooped wood chips when she got her a week ago....

She is doing great, puts up with my other dogs crap and doesn't get pushed around to easily. I will post more pictures soon, we have a foot of snow and she looks so great with all her black in the snow...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Congrats on your new cutie!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Someone heard of a guy that had a litter of shepherd, BYB I am sure. She was going to bring this little sweetie to the shelter at 5 weeks old cuz she was the only black one in the litter. I called him just before he was going out the door with her.... Of course when I saw her it was love at first sight. I would have like to rescue a shepherd, but as far as I am concerned she is rescued, she never went to the shelter. Isabella was loaded with fleas, and pooped wood chips when she got her a week ago....

She is doing great, puts up with my other dogs crap and doesn't get pushed around to easily. I will post more pictures soon, we have a foot of snow and she looks so great with all her black in the snow...

Wow, she's beautiful. Good for you for saving her !!!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
What luck that sounds great !!! I thought she looked very young.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts