German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to show off my new puppy boy, Beorn! He's at home right now while I'm at work, and I wanted to show him off a little.

He's a german import! He's traveled pretty far for such a little puppy. He's very friendly and is getting along with my other shepherds well. He's a happy little boy, and I can't go more than 3 minutes in the park without someone wanting to pet his little face.

He's a short video of his first visit home, too. I'm so happy to have a new puppy around the house.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
What a cutie :).

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
The picture of him sleeping is adorable. Congrats!

I'm not able to view the video because of my location but will check it out tonight:)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
He is a cutie, it won't be long until he will be doing circles around your other babies. Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
If im not mistaken I met you last weekend when you picked up your blue collared boy.
Congrats Pattyobrien!! I'm very happy for you :)

Skier16, have you picked up your girl yet? I can't wait to see pictures.
I have puppy fever now!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If im not mistaken I met you last weekend when you picked up your blue collared boy.
Yup, I remember you too. That was me and my new little Beorn. Enjoy your new puppy this week! Mine has been a handful already, but he's a sweet boy. He's already letting himself outside to use the restroom!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats Pattyobrien!! I'm very happy for you :)

Skier16, have you picked up your girl yet? I can't wait to see pictures.
I have puppy fever now!!!!
I'm getting her saturday. She will be 9 weeks old. I visited this past weekend and it was all I could do to not take her home then, but im moving this week and I know it will be much better for her once everything is settled. I have some pics I'll upload later.

Pattyobrien3-thats awesome your boy is already going out when need be. hopefully mine is that easy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts