German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my New Loved ones Duke and Ho'ku, i can't tell you guys enough how in love i am with these pups, there both so beautiful and playful and they were eating iams large breed, but i switched them over to Wellness super5mix for large breed puppies and they couldn't be happier! Hope you guys agree as well!

Ho'ku at 9 Weeks (15.9 lbs) and Duke at 8 weeks (13.4 lbs)

Ho'ku at 10 weeks (19 lbs) and Duke at 9 weeks (17 lbs)

Ho'ku at 11 weeks( 22.5 lbs) and Duke at 10 weeks (21 lbs)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Cute! You definately have your hands full! I could never have two puppies at once!

·
Registered
32,033 Posts
Congratulations on some pretty nice puppies.

It looks nice out where you are at.

Good luck on all the training and socialization, two puppies at once -- just a note about that, ordinary mathematics does not work. 1 + 1 does not equal 2 when it comes to the needs of two pups being raised together.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everybody, i definably have my hands full with these to little monsters, shoes are hidden and my mathematics are right, 1 + 1 does not equal 2 ^_^ thanks though! i love all the other GSDs on here there Gorgeous

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Oh they are going to have an unbreakable bond when they grow up. They are adorable as EVER!!! <3 You can tell those babies are spoiled!!! TOO CUTE!!!!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Ahhh they are ADORABLE!!!! Please continue to post lots of pics!!!

I could never do two puppies at once! My patience would be non-existent lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everybody, i know it will be hard, but i have alot of time to kill so my patience is through the roof, i do separate them often, but the GSD goes bananas. but he calms down after 30 mins or so...

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
OMG they are both too adorable :wub: :wub: Yes please do keep us updated with LOTS of pics!! :

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Holy smokes they are cute! I love the 2nd pic the most. Good luck to you on raising 2 at a time, yikes!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Soapbox warning:How long do you have them separated for? If the GSD is going bananas when the Rottweiler is not present you need to do several things. You need to give the GSD an opportunity to become independent of the rottweiler. Take them on separate walks, separate socialization time, separate training time. Having two puppies is doable, but to do it right takes alot of time, patience and diligence so they don't become dependent on eachother and look to you instead of the other. I'm sure you're doing great, but I worry about the starting of Separation Anxiety with your GSD. /Soapbox.

In other news: I just died of the cute. :wub: I love rottweilers, and GSDs. What a duo!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Congratulations of two very adorable pups! :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
ohhhh how cute are they!!:wub:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Picture updates mandatory! Adorable! :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts