German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I wanted to post a picture of my new German Shepherd puppy. It is a Dark Sable. She is 6 weeks old in this picture. I get to pick her up on may 18th and bring her to her forever home. She is a Weberhaus puppy. I don't have a name for her yet but am really leaning towards "Panzer". Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Oh you must be so excited - only 14 more days to go! Pretty pup. Panzer means tank - would have fit my big Sting . For such a lovely little lady, I would want to have a pretty name - Heidi or Greta.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Soooo adorable. Panzer is a cool original name. :)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Cuteee I also like Panzer :D

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Tank!

She is a doll. Panzer means tank. Interesting. Do you think she will be huge?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is a doll. Panzer means tank. Interesting. Do you think she will be huge?
Im not sure if she will be huge or not. I believe she will just be average female size. I like the name Panzer because I do ww2 reenacting and I plan on taking her to my events:D So I have to give her a cool sounding german war like name:wild:

·
Registered
406 Posts
The only problem with Panzer is that in German, nouns have a gender and Panzer is a masculine word...Not that it really matters if you're not in Germany! CUTE puppy :)

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Cute! Congrats!

Panzer actually is somewhat common and usually used as a name for males......

Perhaps Norse mythology ;) will yeild some unique names for your girl.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is it true that dogs are easier to train with an ie sound at the end of their name? I heard this after we chose to name our dog Cabella. Just a question....panzer sounds like a cool name male or female!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
She's so cute!!!!! Weberhaus puppy!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
She is a very pretty pup. Wishing you and she lots of fun.Looking foward to her homecoming pictures.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks daisy! I will definatly post pics. After I bring her home. The 18th then we have two weeks and on june 1st she gets to go to her first reenactment with me. She will be introduced to a lot of loud gun fire and other noises. I am very excited.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts