Discussion Starter #1
From our hike today - isn't she pretty? :wub:

I like this one too:

Glorious day! :sunburn:

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Yes, VERY pretty girlie & one of my favs............. :wub:

Could you PLEASE STOP throwing that NICE weather in our face here on the east coast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :( :mad: :(

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Oh how pretty! She could be Stosh's sister. I love her name, it really suits her
LOL, I was going to say she looks like she could be Shasta's big sister!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
I like the 2nd one with the scenery AND the dog!

·
Registered
330 Posts
one beautiful girl! looks like she was enjoying herself too

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Halo is a beautiful girl, thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Such a pretty girl!

·
Super Moderator
32,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, VERY pretty girlie & one of my favs............. :wub:

Could you PLEASE STOP throwing that NICE weather in our face here on the east coast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :( :mad: :(
Sorry! Normally we'd have a lot of rain this time of year, but January has been very dry so we're enjoying the heck out of the unseasonable nice weather.

I've already changed my computer backround at home to the picture of her overlooking the lake - just beautiful! Next week I'm changing my work computer to the first picture, where Halo looks so sweet. :wub: So many of her pictures show off her intensity, (especially when there are toys involved! :wild:) so I love getting pictures that show her other side.

A couple of weeks ago we hiked all the way around that lake, 8-1/2 to 9 miles. Yesterday we did a 6.7 mile hike. Some of the trails are pretty remote, like this part:

I'd love to do the whole lake again, but I felt a little weird out there all by myself, even with a dog - I don't think I saw single other person for well over an hour on the lake loop. The shorter hikes I'm on the paved paths next to the lake where there are always people, and the wider fire roads where mountain bikes are allowed, unlike the skinny singletrack dirt trails.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I want to live where you live!!! Lovely pictures. Halo is a supermodel :)

·
Super Moderator
32,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I want to live where you live!!!
Ha - where you live looks pretty darned nice! Well, besides all that snow. :snowing:

And if you saw my itty bitty yard compared to all your land.... :nono:

Renee, it was very quiet and peaceful out there by ourselves. But I would have felt safer if it wasn't so isolated, which detracted a bit from the experience. A few months ago two different men at the gym asked me "do you feel safe out there?" when I mentioned that I'd been taking my dogs out for hikes instead of working out at the gym, and now it's hard to get that out of my head! Yeah, I DID......but should I? :thinking:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Halo is the most beautiful GSD ive seen :) i really love her coat and her color!! shes quite a site :)

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I wish I could find somewhere nearby to hike with J. Unfortunately everywhere we go is swarming with dumb people.. Lucky!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts