German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet Jesica, My new best buddy.
I spend most of the day yesterday teaching her to walk on the Leash. She wanted to run around me and in between my legs, she's getting better. She wont jump in the car I have to pick her up. but im sure she will learn fast.
I want to be able to have her walk with me with no leash at all and stay right next to me and not run off.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Beautiful girl, thanks for sharing her with us.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Gorgeous, congrats on the new addition :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
if you blow up and post picture #2 on your front and back doors and fences, i'll bet you probably won't have much trouble with intruders on your property.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think she is a year old. Pic #2 it's just a pellet gun. The real guns are lock in the gun safe. Her first night she slept right on the floor next to my bed. Verry well behaved dog for having NO training at all. I have plenty of time to work with her every day off the week.
My goal is to almost never have a leash on her. She is good with other dogs and people.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why would you need a gun if you have a German shepherd, silly Americans. :p

Nice dog! I had the same problem with my pup, that he only would walk between my legs and behind me. But he grew out of it. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I worked with her for 2 hours as soon as i got home. Walked a bit then stopped told her to (sit) and Would have to push her butt down most of the time. But she is getting better. She will now jump in the car no problem, before I had to pick her up.

Then before bed time I walked her for 30 mins and worked with her on Sitting.

Everyday till she gets it right..

Why would you need a gun if you have a German shepherd, silly Americans. :p

Nice dog! I had the same problem with my pup, that he only would walk between my legs and behind me. But he grew out of it. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts